demo versions of Casino Vérité Blackjack, Football and Pai
Gow Poker software by clicking on a product name below. Updates are farther
down the page. All software has been tested with Win98, WinME,
WinNT, WinXP Home & Pro, WinXP SP2, Win2000, Win2003, Win2008, Vista, and Windows 7 and 8. Note:
These are very large downloads. For good reason. There is more Blackjack
knowledge packed in these downloads than you will find in most any book.
If you experience any problems, it is most likely due to lost bits during
the download. This is why CDs are mailed for the large products even if
you choose to unlock the demo with a code.
All QFIT PC products have been updated to work with
Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
Blackjack Update Downloads
Here you can download the latest releases of each current version including
any fixes or additional features added since publication. Note:
You can determine your current version from the main screen by using HELP
Blackjack and CVShuffle Updates
CV Blackjack V5.6 Update V5.6.221 Update
(7.5MB). You can click here to download and install the latest update
to CV Blackjack V5.5, or V5.6 and CVShuffle. This will update V5.5 to V5.6. This will NOT update V5 to V5.5.
- V5.5.111 Minor graphics changes.
- V5.5.127 Insurance was not waiting for the player on some very fast PCs.
- V5.6.146 Chip movement was not working correctly on some PCs after long periods of use. Windows 8 support added.
- V5.6.149 Dealer error function could fail after very long use.
- V5.6.151 Updated interface to Blackjack forums.
- V5.6.170 Added strategy export to mobile software
- V5.6.176 Added Unusual Game export to mobile software
- V5.6.177 Hole-carding strategy export to mobile software
- V5.6.182 Support custom truecount calculations in drills.
- V5.6.188 Spanish 21 balanced counts support added
- V5.6.189 Correction to REKO-T unbalanced TC calc
- V5.6.191 Update weblinks to work in Win10
- V5.6.193 Updated Color of Blackjack betting strategy
- V5.6.198 Added new casino data base
- V5.6.218 New CBJN database format
- V5.6.221 Fix to flashcard card graphics for some video cards
CV Blackjack V5 Update V5.0.99 Update
(7MB). You can click here to download and install the latest update
to CV Blackjack V5 and CVShuffle. This will NOT update V4 to V5.
- V5.0.45 319 new discard tray pictures used in the game and
drills. Much higher resolution and more styles.
- V5.0.55 Sounds were not playing on some PCs.
- V5.0.59 Spanish 21 fix.
- V5.0.65 Fix to high-resolution, eight-deck, discard tray drill
- V5.0.79 Add FELT and REKO strategy files in Modern Blackjack.
- V5.0.81 Windows 7 support
CV Blackjack V4 Update V4.2.17 Update
(2MB). You can click here to download and install the latest update
to CV Blackjack V4 and CVShuffle. This will NOT update V3 to V4.
- V4.0.13 Fix to an error when exiting drills with 800x600 video
- V4.0.44 Added Danish Blackjack rule
- V4.0.45 Ability to change Lucky Ladies payoffs
- V4.1.2 Support for Samsung Q1 UMPC added
- V4.1.10 New Force Initial Running Count option makes it easier
to change unbalanced counts like KO card counting to a different
IRC by changing all indexes automatically.
- V4.1.11 Suits remaining and dealt popup stats are now available
for Royal Match players.
- V4.1.12 Added Additional tables for Advanced Red7
- V4.1.26 Support added for composition dependent indexes in
- V4.1.37 Installation and Help support added for Windows Vista.
- V4.2.0 Fully Vista compliant. Will also run under previous
versions of Windows.
- V4.2.8 Spanish 21 strategy update
- V4.2.10 CV was not remembering some settings on some Vista
machines. Vista really is a royal pain.
Last CV Blackjack V3 Update V3.0.110
Update (2MB). You can click here to download and install the latest
update to CV Blackjack V3 and CVShuffle. There will be no more
updates to V3 as V5 is now available.
and CVCX Updates
The first link is the last update to CVData/CVCX V3. The second
update is for CVData/CVCX V4 users. The third for V5. You cannot
update one version to another using these updates. A full, new version
must be installed.
CVData V3/CVCX V3.1.122 Update
(3MB). You can click here to download and install the latest update
to CVData V3 & CVCX V3.
CVData V4/CVCX V4.186 Update (6MB).
You can click here to download and install the latest update to
CVData V4 & CVCX V4.
CVData V5/CVCX V5.134 Update (6MB).
You can click here to download and install the latest update to
CVData V5 & CVCX V5. The CVData and/or CVCX upgrade must be
purchased if you do not have V5.
- V3.0.30 upgrades to version 3 with dozens of new features.
- V3.0.31 added support for unbalanced betting side counts.
- V3.0.39 Blackjack Attack third edition features enabled.
- V3.0.41 This update only affects the demo. It was not displaying
- V3.0.46 Installs updated to support WinXP SP2.
- V3.0.51 Added support for unbalanced playing count with a betting
- V3.0.58 Fix to Players coming and going feature
- V3.0.59 CVCX Custom Bets code rewritten for greater ease and
- V3.0.68 Speed increase
- V3.0.70 Support for oddball starting counts in unbalanced strategies
- V3.0.77 KO card counting Blackjack strategies added. Problem
with Risk of Ruin calculator Load function with non-standard hands
per hour fixed.
- V3.0.87 Increased size of betting spreads allowed to 200.
- V3.1.100 Includes the CVData/HC extensions
- V3.1.103 New CVCX Freeze Custom Bets option
- V3.1.115 Correction to index generations with modified decks.
- V3.1.122 Installation and Help support added for Windows Vista
- V4.0 New Version of CVData
- V4.0.44 New CVCX version
- V4.0.47 Bankroll easier to change. Fix to Freeze Bets option
- V4.0.54 KISS and Mentor strategies added.
- V4.0.61 Corrected CVCX problem with Windows non-US currency
- V4.0.67 Corrected problem with Australian OBBO rule with multiple
- V4.0.70 Blackjack for Vista. Will also run under previous versions
- V4.0.75 Includes new sims and new version of REKO strategy
- V4.0.84 Standard Error numbers added for CVCX Win%, Win Rate
- V4.0.94 Warning - This release changes the way the Hands Played
options work on the Customize screen. To get numbers that use
the same calculation methods as CVCX, turn both Hands Played options
off. This is the default.
- V4.0.120 Supports multi-threading under Vista
- V4.0.147 Fix to Customized Side Bets with Merged and Additive
- V4.0.149 Allow composition-dependent Surrender indexes for hands
of 5, 6, and 7.
- V4.0.152 Early Surrender CD index generation for hands below
11 supported. Hole-carding partial information strategy generation
- V4.0.157 Fix to CVCX for non-U.S. countries.
- V4.0.165 Add FELT and REKO strategy files in Modern Blackjack.
- V4.0.168 Windows 7 and 64 bit support
- V4.0.172 Spanish 21 index generation added
- V4.0.177 Spanish 21 Redouble added with template and strategy
- V5.0 New versions of CVData and CVCX.
- V5.0.27 Added Color of Blackjack support and side bets with
- V5.0.34 International currency problem fixed
- V5.0.37 Support for Spanish 21 hole-carding strategy generation
- V5.0.44 Add PDF of User's Guide
- V5.0.51 CVCX now supports the alternative method of TKO
- V5.0.56 CVCX shifted counts for unbalanced strategies with half count tag values.
- V5.0.76 Previous update forced Multiple Draw after Ace Split option on in some cases.
- V5.0.80 Changed method of calcing SCORE when calling CVCX from CVData.
- V5.0.90 Fix to Spanish 21 bug added recently
- V5.0.94 Rebates functionality added
- V5.0.97 Update to unbalanced strategies with half-point counts and IRC forced to zero for CVCX
- V5.0.108 Added support for double on any number of cards index generation
- V5.0.109 Correct problem with European number format in charts
- V5.0.112 Problem with Wonging and theads=1 when rerunning same sim without leaving screen
- V5.0.113 Update weblinks to work in Win10
- V5.0.115 Add partial hole-carding simulation
- V5.0.119 Added upload to CVCX-Anywhere
- V5.0.120 CVCX-A updated to work on foreign language PCs
- V5.0.122 Fix problem with combo of Shuffle-tracking, insurance, European no hole card and insurance.
- V5.0.216 Added Blazing 7s
- V5.0.130 Fix prolem with contradictory settings of Play two hands and backcount.
- V5.0.132 Fix to Australian OBO rule when not using full indices.
and CVBJ-Lite Updates
Free CV-Blueprint Update V3.11
Update (1.5MB). You can click here to download and install the
latest update to CV Blackjack-Blueprint. CVBJ-Lite users can install
this update to upgrade to CV-Blueprint for free. Changes include:
- V2.02 Knockout (KO) strategies added: Team compensation calculators
- V3.05 Windows Vista support
- V3.0.9 Add REKO and FELT strategies.
- V3.0.11 Vista sound problem.
- V3.0.11 Windows 7 support